Monday, July 22, 2013

Kitchen Island

I do not have my blogging act together yet.  One (me) can hope that will happen very soon.  Until that time, please forgive me for the brief posts.  I still pinch myself when I walk into our new kitchen.  I really can't wait to snap pictures of the space and share it with you all, but it awaits a back splash, which is imperative for this reveal.  For now, just a little sneaky peek of the sink and faucet, which I am obsessed with.  The sink is large and deep, which is perfect for stashing the biggest load of dirty dishes, when I get in over my head in a bake sesh...you feel me? 

Large under mount sink and industrial steel faucet are just the
right size for this large work surface covered in the super white
quartzite stone.  Obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment