Monday, November 14, 2011

Charlie Brown has nothing on this tree!


I am so excited to get all the photos back from our photographer (who I am obsessed with, so if you are in the Oklahoma City area, let me know if you want her info).  I asked her to send over a sneak peek of a 'Charlie Brown' tree at the park behind our house that I funked up with some Christmas balls.  I think it is simply presh, and hope it will inspire some to ditch the faux fireplace backdrop (yes I know, that is totally 80s) and create your own fantastic setting. 

Side note:  It is yet to be seen if Logan sat still long enough in front of this tree to capture a cute pic, but 'tis the life of a 2 year old, always on the move! 

Supplies:
  • Fishing Line
  • Christmas Balls (you pick whatever you love!)
  • Scissors

Cut a length of fishing line (I varied the lengths of line by a bit, but all are roughly 2.5'-3').  Tie a loop at the top for easy hanging on tree branches.  Space out the Christmas balls however you desire and knot on the length of fishing line.  You absolutely can't mess this up! 

3 comments:

  1. Makes me want to retake our family photos. How clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see them!! This is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Such a simple idea...but adds such a awesome punch of color! Why oh why can't I think of these things! Lol! ;o)

    I'm going to have to try this with my tree out front this year!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete