Tuesday, May 19, 2015

West Elm SALE!

Ohhhh, may someone out there benefit from my duvet cover browsing.  I am not in search of a king size duvet cover, but just came across this stunner, that is on wicked discount.  King size sale price $39!  Get you some! 

Just add some crisp white sheets, you are set! I love most
anything with a Greek Key pattern.  It's a pattern that you will 
often find in old architecture and it always makes me happy.


I love this pattern, but also love the ticking stripes pattern in the
 picture below.  I switched out our bedding and our bed is currently 
covered in a lonely, coverless duvet.  Sad story for that poor guy. 
 I might do a combo of these two patterns.  


My love of ticking stripes always makes me feel like I should live
in the country and work at a general store.  It's a big love.

Bonus, this duvet is on sale for $39!!!  

I am thinking I will order the duvet cover in the ticking stripes 
pattern, along with two of the standard shams in the ticking stripes.  
Then I will order a Euro size (oversized and square) in the other 
pattern, to garnish the stripes.

Then look at this cutie in the same hue, that will sit pretty 
with the mash up of patterns. Ohhh, I am excited.

Now, must get my order in, before they run out!

OH, AND DON'T FORGET TO GOOGLE DISCOUNTS
I WAS ABLE TO SCORE FREE SHIPPING, ON TOP
OF THE DISCOUNTS!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment