Thursday, December 8, 2011

Rudolph!


I was walking down the hall today and this picture on the wall nearly screamed, 'make me into Rudolph!!!'.  Well, this is what I came up with...too funny, right? 



 

I cut the pom pom off of some trim I had from making a tree skirt a few years ago
 (but you could even use a scratch of paper colored red with crayon or what not)
to make the nose, and a brown grocery bag for the antlers. 
I used masking tape to attach the pieces to the glass. 

 How funny would this be on an old family photo, wedding photo or school photo? 



6 comments:

  1. Where are you, in my MN life? Move home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! So cute and festive and I bet super fun for Logan to see! I might have to do this on a smaller scale for Sylvia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I am now looking around at every photo in my house. hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to be you, when I grow up. Ha.

    ReplyDelete