Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tutu Bear...a quick and easy gift idea!



I don't know about you, but I am often at a loss when it comes to gifting little ones, as I have no clue what is cluttering their toy box, falling off their book shelves or hiding under their bed.  So, I came up with a little cutie present that is as easy on the wallet, as it is to make!!! 

Find a stuffed animal that looks worthy of a tutu (I think Target has some excellent selections by Circo, on the cheap) and buy a bit of ribbon (for the little stuffy waist, or you can actually use a piece of tulle as the around the waist ribbon, since this isn't a functioning tutu that is going to need to take on and off) and a spool of tulle (remember my tulle buying tip: either print up the advertised discount or pull the digital coupon up on your phone at check out at Michael's or Hobby Lobby...or stock up on the spools at after holiday sales).  Like butter and sugar, I always have tulle on hand!!! 

Then, follow these quick and easy tutu making directions and wrap the tiny tutu around the stuffed animal.

There is nothing sweeter than a gift from the heart, and one that has a little bit of your creativity incorporated is even better!


How cute would this be for the little Valentines, in your life???

No comments:

Post a Comment